Growing Minds Learning Centre is an independent centre established in 2020, situated on the grounds of Growing Minds School. Open to grade 8's in 2021, the centre will offer tuition in different education options. Learners will be offered CAPS, IEB or Cambridge curriculum programmes and qualified teachers to support their learning.
The benefits of joining the learning centre are:
- Learners who need to work at their own pace through support or extension will have the ability to do so.
- Learners can establish a routine of a ‘school day’
- Learners have a suitable, safe space in which to work.
- Learners can benefit from the social interaction of other students.
- Learners can choose from different curriculum options.
- Small groups facilitate more effective learning.
- Learners are encouraged to become active learners by working independently with support as they need it.
The centre will operate during the WCED school terms. For more information and enrolment forms, please contact email@example.com