Growing Minds Learning Centre is a newly established independent centre which will open in 2022 with grade 8.
The Centre will support tuition within the CAPS curriculum offering experienced and qualified learning facilitators to support and guide the learners.
- Learners who wish to work at their own pace will be able to do so .
- Learners can establish a routine of a ‘school day’
- Learners have a suitable, safe space in which to work.
- Learners can benefit from the social interaction of other students.
- Small groups facilitate more effective learning.
- Learners are encouraged to become active learners by working independently with support as they need it.
The Centre will operate during the WCED school terms and will be open between 08h00 and 15h00 Monday to Friday;
FEES (subject to change for 2022)
The fees are presently set at R7500 per month over 11 months. In addition an annual administrative fee of R3000 is payable which covers the cost of all workbooks, use of the facilities as well as the services of the learning facilitators. A separate placement fee is payable for new learners. Learners coming from Growing Minds will not need to pay a placement fee.
For more information and enrolment forms, please contact email@example.com