Growing Minds Learning Centre is a newly established independent centre which will open to grade 8 learners in 2021.
The Centre will support tuition in different education options. Learners can work on their own curriculum such as CAPS (curriculum offered by the South African Department of Education or Cambridge. Curriculum programmes which must be purchased separately. Qualified and experienced teachers will be on hand as learning facilitators to support, guide and motivate the learners.
- Learners who wish to work at their own pace through support or extension will have the ability to do so.
- Learners can establish a routine of a ‘school day’
- Learners have a suitable, safe space in which to work.
- Learners can benefit from the social interaction of other students.
- Learners can choose from different curriculum options.
- Small groups facilitate more effective learning.
- Learners are encouraged to become active learners by working independently with support as they need it.
The Centre will operate during the WCED school terms and will be open between 08h00 and 15h00 Monday to Friday;
A monthly fee of R5000 will be payable. This cost includes the use of the facilities, as well as the services of the learning facilitators.
For more information and enrolment forms, please contact email@example.com